Click on an image below to open in a new tab. Right click to ‘Save As’.
To request a high resolution image please email our friendly marketing team at [email protected] quoting the size and specs needed.
Press Releases also available on request. Product images and resources are also available in other languages – please contact [email protected] for resources in your language.
You may find the following pieces of information useful when writing your article or blog post. Please get in contact by emailing [email protected] if you have any specific usage questions.
- The Mooncup® menstrual cup is made from soft medical-grade silicone.
- It holds 3 times more than a regular tampon and can be left in for 4-8 hours.
- There are two sizes available. You can read the Mooncup sizing guidelines to find out more.
- The sizing guidelines are related to your childbearing history and your age as these can affect pelvic floor tone. It is not related to your menstrual flow.
- Mooncup offer a unique telephone and email Advice Service run by medical health professionals.
- The Mooncup menstrual cup has been registered by the Vegan Society since 2010.
How is the Mooncup® different from other menstrual cups?
- Tried and trusted since 2002. Mooncup® is the original, silicone menstrual cup.
- We’re not here to “accessorise” periods. We don’t offer a range of colourful cups or sell unnecessary and waste-creating products such as wipes.
- The Mooncup menstrual cup is a truly environmental choice. Many of the cups on the market are made in China and come with plastic packaging. The Mooncup is made in the UK, lasts for years and all our packaging is plastic free and recyclable.
- The Mooncup is manufactured to the highest quality standards. ISO 13485 certified and registered with the FDA.
- Mooncup is an ethical business. We are an employee owned business and the first sanitary protection manufacturer in the world to be certified as an Ethical Business.
- We are here for you. We offer a unique telephone and email Advice Service run by medical health professionals.
Please could you use this symbol: ® after your first mention of the Mooncup.
Toxic Shock Syndrome
TSS is a complex and rare disease. If you’d like to learn more please read our FAQ – Can you get TSS from using a menstrual cup?
Images & Logos