Face of Mooncup Terms & Conditions
Mooncup User Generated Content Terms and Conditions
If you’re reading this it is because you have shared your photo with us using the hashtags #RealMooncupUser #OwnYourPeriod and we may use your social media post as part of our Face of Mooncup campaign. Thanks for wanting to be part of this and helping us spread our message about the benefits of switching to Mooncup®. Our intention is to show that absolutely anyone can be a Mooncup user. What unites us is a desire to make a change. So, to ensure you understand and agree to how we will use and share your content, please read the information below carefully.
Face of Mooncup Promotion
By sharing your photo with #RealMooncupUser & #TeamMooncup @mooncupltd, you agree to the following conditions:
- You grant Mooncup Ltd a registered public company (Mooncup Ltd: The Old Casino, 28 Fourth Avenue, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2PJ) and its trademark Mooncup® and to be referred to hereinafter as “Mooncup”, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use your photo, visual or moving image (referred to as ‘’User Content’’) that you posted on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube and other social media.
- What does that mean? Well, we can display and use your User Content on our marketing platforms including, websites, e-newsletters and social media feeds.
- Mooncup Ltd may contact you if you have provided ‘User Content’ for the Face of Mooncup campaign to gain permission to use your photograph beyond of the context of the Face of Mooncup campaign.
- This license is perpetual, meaning that it has no end date. If you change your mind and don’t want us to use your User Content in the future, just let us know via [email protected]
You still own your photo or video. What changes, is that you give Mooncup permission to share your User Content.
You confirm and agree that:
- You own all rights to your User Content and you have permission from any person appearing in your User Content to grant the rights therein.
- All person(s) appearing in your User Content are above 18 years old.
- Your User Content will not violate any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party. Mooncup has the right to disclose your username to any third party that claims that your User Content infringes their rights.
- Mooncup does not endorse and has no control over what users post on their social media accounts. Therefore, Mooncup distances itself from all other content posted on the account where User Content is requested from, and above all from content that is in any way explicit, offensive, insensitive, upsetting or might insult others. Mooncup is not responsible for written expressions, actions or other implications, performed by the owner of the account.
- Please note: we may remove User Content from the website for any reason, without notifying you.
One more thing…
- You will not hold Mooncup, or any person acting on Mooncup’s behalf, responsible for any claims or demands in connection with the use of your User Content.
- Your User Content may be seen all over the world.
- We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions without notifying you.
Face of Mooncup Competition Element Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: Mooncup Ltd (company no) whose registered office is at The Old Casino, 28 Fourth Avenue, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2PJ
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over except employees of Mooncup and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.mooncup.co.uk and on Instagram and Facebook @mooncupltd.
- Entrants may enter more than once but each entry must feature a unique photo.
- Closing date for entry will be November 1st 2019. However, there may be a possibility the campaign will be extended.
- After the end date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Post a photo of yourself in your ‘natural habitat’, showing us what makes you unique… maybe you’re at work, maybe you’re doing your favourite hobby, maybe you’re just chilling out on the sofa..
Tell us WHY YOU LOVE YOUR MOONCUP & tag us using #RealMooncupUser & #OwnYourPeriod @mooncupltd.
Every week we’ll share our favourite powerful messages on our Instagram & Facebook feed.
Every single entrant featured will be entered into a competition to win a £125 voucher to spend at Etsy Online. They will also win a Zero Waste Hamper as seen in the photograph.
Competition closes 01/11/19 The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as explained above. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner of the final prize will be chosen at random by Mooncup.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Monday 22nd July 2019