Mooncup Marketing Assistant – Full Time
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join an innovative and successful Brighton business offering an enriching, caring and supportive working environment to the right applicant. We are looking for someone to support the Senior Marketing Manager to ensure the successful running of the marketing department, raise awareness of the Mooncup menstrual cup and uplift sales globally.
Mooncup Ltd is an established business that manufactures and distributes the Mooncup menstrual cup all over the world. We are a small, ethical company currently employing 16 people. We believe that the Mooncup® has the potential to greatly improve the experience of menstruation as well as reduce the environmental damage caused by the manufacture and disposal of throwaway menstrual products. The Mooncup team are guided by environmentally and people-friendly business practices.
The successful applicant will join a friendly, happy team and will receive the following benefits:
Salary of £21,500 annum
Permanent position, 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday, including a 30-minute paid lunch break.
33 days paid holiday per year, including bank holidays and Christmas closure.
Company ethical pension scheme and potential for annual profit-related team bonus.
Conveniently located offices near Brighton station. This is a hybrid role. Working from Home and some travel will be required along with regular office attendance.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role.
- Confident presenter, comfortable with in-person conversation or in front of a camera.
- Excellent copywriter and proofreader.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Cloud suite, creating photo edits and simple graphics.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Systematic organisational skills.
- Collaborative team player.
- Excellent IT skills
- Digitally fluent- experienced in producing content for social media
- Experience with website content management systems: WordPress, Shopify or equivalent CMS.
- Keen to keep abreast of topical news and events including innovations in the marketing landscape.
- Passionate about the Mooncup® and its potential positive impact, you may be a Mooncup user yourself.
- Creative, enquiring and enthusiastic with a willingness to adapt and learn.
- Awareness of environmental issues.
- Genuine enthusiasm for social media; impactful content creation & community engagement.
- Marketing Degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience in email marketing
- Interest in SEO and keywords.
- Experience in event coordination
Apply for this vacancy by sending your CV, cover letter and Equal Opportunities form to [email protected].
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so if you are interested in joining our team, the sooner you apply, the better!
Initial interviews will be held over Zoom with a second interview to be held at our office in Brighton.
Thank you for your interest!