Temporary Mooncup Dispatch Assistant – Part Time Maternity Cover contract
This is an exciting opportunity for a Dispatch Assistant to support and contribute to our innovative, Employee Owned Brighton-based business providing maternity cover for the Dispatch Assistant Role. We are looking for someone to support the Logistics Manager in ensuring the smooth dispatch of Mooncup menstrual cups – making sure that our valued business and individual customers internationally continue to receive seamless dispatch and supply.
Mooncup Ltd is a multi- award-winning ethical business manufacturing the Mooncup®- the world’s first silicone menstrual cup – and distributing it internationally. The temporary Dispatch Assistant will play a key part in the consistent delivery of our offer through order processing, customer service, stock ordering and dispatch tasks.
The successful applicant will join a friendly, committed team and will receive the following benefits:
- Salary of £15,600 pa based on a 30 hour week (£20,800 pa FTE)
- Maternity cover contract
- Hours to be agreed, but ideally 9am to 3pm Monday to Friday, including a paid lunch break
- Paid holiday based on a full-time equivalent of 33 days (including annual leave, bank holidays and Christmas closure)
- Conveniently located offices near Brighton station. A mix of office and working from home will be required.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with a methodical, well-ordered approach
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Clear and friendly written and oral communication skills
- Flexible and able to work as part of a team
- Happy to ask for advice and work collaboratively
- Experience of Sage 50 Accounts Professional would be an advantage
- Experience of using a Customer Relationship Management system, ideally ACT
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Awareness of environmental issues
Initial Interviews will be held over Zoom with a second interview to be held at our office in Brighton.
Thank you for your interest.